The term “Homes Estate Agents Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Antrobus House, 18 College Street, Petersfield, GU31 4AD. Our company is registered in England and Wales with registration number 7516923. The terms “you” and “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when personal information about you is provided to us.
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws relating to data protection which may be in force from time to time.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to your requirement
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- in order to respond to you with information that we believe is likely to meet your requirements
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- we may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings
- we may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers, our website hosts and our courier, postal or transport providers, and insurers (names and addresses only in the latter case)
- we may disclose personal information to landlords responsible for any properties in which you have expressed an interest
- we may disclose personal information to our agents and service providers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
Please note that, if you are under 16 years old, you must provide us with the name and address of your parent or guardian. We will let him or her know that you are providing us with personal information and seek any necessary consents from him or her.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose including direct marketing, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at our registered office, or email us via our website by clicking here.
You are entitled in law to receive a copy of personal information or data about you which is held by us on payment of £10 (or such other sum as may be prescribed by law from time to time).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at our registered office, or email us via our website by clicking here, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.